Exclusive wedding and events venue Pengenna Manor in North Cornwall, an 800-year-old private family home, has announced an exciting new elopement package. The perfect place for an intimate “i do” the Manor, it’s grounds, gardens and woodland can be exclusively yours for 24 hours for just you and your partner for only £950. Up 6 of your closest friends and family can join you for an additional fee.
Imagine an intimate Winter or Springtime ceremony by the fire in the Drawing Room, or a Spring or Summer blessing in the summerhouse with it’s gorgeous views down over your own private valley. Afterwards a celebratory Prosecco afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the Drawing Room, or taken out in to the gardens or wider estate as a picnic – perhaps down by the river or in the 40 acres of private woodland? In the evening a driver service is on offer to take you out to dinner at one of the excellent pubs or restaurants in the local area, or for an extra fee a private chef can prepare a romantic dinner for two at the Manor. After a blissful night’s sleep in the sumptuously appointed Master Suite a locally sourced three course breakfast is served in the Drawing Room the next morning before you depart. Heaven!
The Elopement Wedding Package
(Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday May to September, 7 days a week October to April)
• Exclusive use of Pengenna Manor for your wedding for 24 hours.
• Use of the Master Suite to get ready for the ceremony
(and another bedroom for your partner to use if you wish to stay separate).
• Choice of three ceremony locations – two outdoors and one indoors.
• Co-ordination of your wedding ceremony by our team.
• Use of our portable professional quality amp and microphone system to play your music.
• Two witnesses for your ceremony (usually our proprietor Richard and his assistant).
• A Prosecco afternoon tea for two to enjoy after the ceremony, either as a picnic
in the grounds or inside the Manor.
• A driver service if you wish to go out for dinner in the evening at one of the
many fantastic local pubs and restaurants.
• Luxurious overnight accommodation in our Art Deco Master Suite.
• A delicious locally sourced three course breakfast for two in the Drawing Room
the next morning before you depart.
For the bride and groom – £950
For every extra guest up to a maximum of 6 people – £150 per person
*Please note this price does not include your ceremony fee from Cornwall Council.
See their website for the current fees https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/advice-and-benefits/cornwall-registration-service/cornwall-registration-service-fees/