1. The “promoter” of the competition is Metroland Life in collaboration with Everyone Active, the “organiser”.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Metroland Life and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Sunday 13th February 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. To enter visit https://metroland.life/win-a-luxury-couples-massage/ and enter your name, email and mobile phone number in the entry form.
9. The promoter and organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The promotor and the organiser also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. The prize is: A Luxury Couples Massage, worth £77 per person at the Chilterns Lifestyle Centre.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and text message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter/organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
17. The promoter/organisers decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the promoter and organiser without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
22. In entering you are providing your information to the promoter and organiser and not to any other party. The winning entrant gives further permission for the promoter/organiser to pass contact and/or address details onto the competition contributors in order to allow them to arrange delivery/collection of the competition prize.